Mentor Coaching with Master Certified Coach Dr. Kiki Ramsey
Dr. Kiki Ramsey has spent years coaching top-level executives in organizations worldwide, and she is ready to teach you everything she knows about becoming a highly skilled and effective coach. As an ICF Master Certified Coach (MCC), Positive Psychologist, and Graduate level Coaching Professor at Life University in Atlanta, GA, Dr. Kiki is aware of all the skills necessary to become a dynamic coach certified through the ICF.
Dr. Kiki’s mentor coaching group sessions are exciting, engaging, and effective. You will leave with the skills to become the best coach and the confidence to lead a satisfying career in coaching.
The group coaching program satisfies your ICF mentoring requirements and gives you an unparalleled mentoring experience.
What You Get From the Program:
- Mentor coaching from Dr. Kiki Ramsey, an ICF Master’s Certified Coach (MCC), Coaching Psychologist, Coaching Professor, and ICF Certified Assessor
- Satisfies the ICF’s 10-hour credentialing requirement for mentor coaching (7 group coaching hours and 3 hours of individual coaching)
- Small group size (4-10 coaches)
- In-depth learning on core ICF competencies and confidence-building
- Personalized mentoring tailored to your specific needs, skills, and weaknesses
- Coaching opportunities and feedback
- Audio recordings of all group sessions
Your Group Mentoring RoadMap
Session 1 — Getting Started
(90 minutes each)
How you start is the best measure of success. Therefore, in this first session, we will lay out the roadmap for our work together, establish goals for the engagement and review ethics and guidelines, all while getting to know each other a little better.
Sessions 2-5 — Getting Deep
(90 minutes each)
In these sessions, you will begin to deepen your learning. You will experience a combination of live mentor coaching, round robins, facilitated discussions, and Q&A. We will focus on ICF core competencies to improve your coaching skills, assist you in crafting powerful questions, and build your confidence and coaching presence. You will also receive pertinent feedback to help you polish your skills.
1-1 Sessions — Getting Personal
(Two 90-min sessions)
This is your time to sharpen your skills. You can schedule your two 90-minute sessions any time during our 3-month engagement. Our time can be used to review a recorded coaching call, practice your coaching, or any other support you need in skill-building.
Upcoming Group Mentoring Dates
Candidates: ACC + PCC applicants
Mentor Coach: Dr. Kiki Ramsey, MCC
Includes: (7 hours of group sessions + 3 hours of 1:1 sessions)
- January 9, 2023 – Session 1
- January 23, 2023 – Session 2
- February 13, 2023 – Session 3
- February 27, 2023 – Session 4
- March 13, 2023 – Session 5
Times: 12 noon to 1:30 pm EST
Individual Sessions: Two 1-1 sessions (90-minutes)
- Must be completed by April 14, 2023
Tuition: $1,595 Full Payment
- 3 Payment Option = $575 x 3 Installments
- What is Mentor Coaching?
- The International Coaching Federation defines mentor coaching as: “coaching and feedback in a collaborative, appreciative and dialogued process based on an observed or recorded coaching session to increase the coach’s capability in coaching, in alignment with the ICF Core Competencies.” It’s a requirement for coaches who wish to obtain or renew their ACC, PCC, or MCC credentials.
- How are the coaching sessions structured?
- The coaching sessions are a combination of live mentor coaching, round robins, facilitated discussions, and Q&A, plus feedback.
- Where will the Mentor Coaching Sessions be held?
- The mentoring coaching sessions take place on Zoom.
- What is the minimum time frame to complete the mentor coaching?
- The minimum program completion time is three months as per ICF mentor coaching minimum time requirements.
- What is the maximum time allotted to complete the mentor coaching?
- You may begin your individual coaching sessions with Dr. Kiki once your mentor coaching program has started. However, you must complete your sessions by the last day of the month the final group session is held; otherwise, outstanding mentoring sessions are forfeited.
- How will I receive credit for the coaching?
- To receive the 10 hours of mentor coaching, you must attend ALL five of the group sessions for the total amount of time (90 minutes each). Plus, complete the three hours of individual sessions with Dr. Kiki. Once you submit your credential application to the ICF, Dr. Kiki will verify your hours once notified by the ICF.
- Do I have to attend all sessions?
- Yes, in order to receive credit, you must attend all live sessions.
- Are the group sessions recorded?
- Yes, all group sessions are recorded, and a secure link is sent out to all group members after the group has completed the session.
- How many people will be in the group?
- A minimum of four people per group, up to a maximum of 10 people. On the occasion that four people are not enrolled after the cut-off date, the group start date may be postponed by two weeks or more. If that occurs, you will be offered alternative mentoring options, including an option of a refund.
- Does Dr. Kiki offer 1 on 1 Mentor Coaching?
- At the moment, Dr. Kiki only offers group mentor sessions.
- How long does the ICF take to process my application?
- The ICF may require up to 18 weeks to process your first or next credential. Timeline varies. Please check the ICF website for the latest response times.