Discover Your True Calling
Have you ever wondered what’s your life’s purpose? Get your FREE chapter “You Were Made For A Purpose” from Get Courageous Now and discover the questions that will lead you to your life’s calling.
Energetic. Charismatic. Passionate.
As an event planner, you want to make your event unforgettable. Social media buzzing with pictures/quotes/great take-aways or little nuggets from your presenters. And you want unique, fresh content that is tailor made for your audience and really speaks to their needs. We understand that at Kiki Ramsey International.
Who wants to hear the same ol’ same blah, blah, blah anyway?
Kiki brings personal experience and proven results in the areas of finding purpose, courage and resilience. Your audience will have a range of emotions from suspense to laughter to sorrow. Her signature speeches take the audience on a journey that they won’t forget as they search themselves, address personal and intimate barriers and conquer them systematically, so they leave her presentations impacted and transformed. She is genuinely connected to the audience as she engages them from the moment she is introduced until she ends her presentation.
If you want an exciting professional speaker to rock the audience and leave them wanting her back again, then don’t wait! Bring Kiki in today!
Kiki is available to provided keynotes, workshops and breakout sessions for Conferences, Corporations, Women’s Organizations, Churches, and Associations.
To Book Kiki for Your Next Event Call
Kiki has helped her clients and organizations across the country Get Courageous and overcome all fears. Here are a few of her clients:
Get Courageous Now!
Be Bold In The Face Of Fear
Fear is the number one factor that keeps most people from achieving their hopes, dreams, and goals. It’s the one emotion and mindset that keeps people stuck for years or a lifetime. With this inspiring presentation, Kiki share with your audience breakthrough strategies that will allow them to enhance their finances, relationships, careers, and emotional well-being.
- The Truth About Fear
- Breakthrough Strategies for Defeating Fear
- Her 7 Step Process to Courageous Living
- How to Harness Courage To Face Any Challenge
How To Find Your Purpose and Dream Career
Have you ever felt like there must be more to life and questioned your purpose? If so, you are not alone. Kiki believes that everyone deserves to know their purpose and do what they love. In this presentation Kiki will reveal the three keys to finding your purpose so you can tap into your gifts and talents and do the work you love. Get ready to go on a purpose finding journey that will leave you happier and more fulfilled with your work and overall life.
- Understand The True Meaning of Purpose
- How To Identify and Push Through Fear
- How To Bounce Back From Setbacks and Challenges
- How To Overcome Negative Thinking That Keeps You Stuck
- Use The 5 P’s To Excel Personally and Professionally
The Pursuit Of Happiness At Work and In life
With all the challenges we face at work and in our personal lives it’s easy to become unhappy. Reports show that 53% of all Americans are unhappy at work. However, the key to success at work and in life is happiness. Research shows there is a science to happiness. Happy people are more productive, have more meaning and are more resilient. The bottom line is when you are happy everything is brighter and you succeed more. In this class you will learn how to be happier at work so you can live a more successful and fulfilling in life.
• The professional and personal advantages of happiness at work
• How to be more resilient in the face of workplace stress and challenges
• Be more fulfilled in their current position
• How to identify obstacles and challenges to achieving happiness at work
• Channel the right mindset and peace of mind needed to succeed
• How to practice the key research-based activities for enhancing happiness
How To Excel Through Challenges and Change
Challenges arise every day in the workplace whether it’s dealing with disgruntle staff, diversity, budget cuts, changes in management, shortage of good staff, dealing with other team members or even managing personal issues and there is a need for leaders and employees to understand how to employ resilience. In this highly engaging presentation, Kiki will teach leaders/employees how to effectively use resilience and show them how to manage everyday workplace issues and how to overcome hard issues, all while still setting and meeting meaningful company goals.
Attendees Will Learn:
- How To Shift Your Mindset To Conquer Any Challenge
- How To Use Resilience Strategies To Enhance Your Performance
- Effective communication skills to navigate challenges
The Femboss Hustle
How To Work, Slay, Play To Succeed Everyday
So, you are a Femboss, aka female boss with a business. Chances are you love your business but you realized that business can be hard and maybe even down right lonely at times. You know you haven’t seen your highest heights and you are ready to go to the next level. In this high energy presentation Kiki share with your audience how to work, slay and play so they can succeed every day in life and business.
- How To Work Smarter Not Harder To Gain Clients
- How to Slay and Stand Out Above The Crowd
- Why You Need To Play Hard
- How To Succeed and Monetize Your Story
The Art Of Resilience
How To Succeed In The Face Of Obstacles
Obstacles can pop up every day and some of them may be very hard to deal with. What if you were caught off guard? What if the obstacle hit you so hard you don’t know how to recover? In this presentation Kiki is going to share with you how she overcame some obstacles that most would never recover from. You will also hear latest research on reliance and how to apply it to your life.
- How To Persist Even When You Don’t Know The Way
- What Research Says Are The Top Characteristics Of Resilient People
- How To Shift Your Mindset To Conquer Any Challenge
- How To Be Unstoppable And Ready To Succeed
Coaching Resilient Leaders
How Excel Through Challenges and Change
Challenges arise every day in the workplace whether it’s dealing with disgruntle staff, diversity, budget cuts, changes in management, shortage of good staff or even managing personal issues there is a need for leaders to understand and employ resilience. In this highly engaging presentation, Kiki will teach leaders how to use coaching as an effective tool to teach resilience. She will show them how to manage everyday workplace issues and how to overcome hard issues, all while still setting and meeting meaningful company goals and remaining competent leaders.
- The Research On What Makes Resilient Leaders
- How To Use Coaching As A Tool To Develop Resilience
- How To Overcome The Tough Issues and Remain Relevant
- How To Utilize Reliance Strategies To Impact Employee Performance