Need Support Coaching?
If you are in need of support while dealing with life and work issues surrounding the coronavirus I’m here for you.
Hey Girlfriend, how are you doing? I know that’s a loaded question these days. Maybe you are having a difficult time dealing with all that’s surrounding COVID-19. If so, you are not alone. I have been coaching so many of my private clients through this difficult time and they are starting to see improvements in their emotional wellbeing. Therefore, I decided to open up my coaching for any woman who needs support.
Here’s how it will work. As we deal with COVID-19 I will have a weekly support coaching group. The cost is $25 per week and the session will be held each Wednesday at 12:00 pm EST. If you need support or you want to connect with other women who are dealing with the same issues join us. You can join in on the weeks you need it most or you can join each week for consistent support. The choice is yours. I just want to see you well and thriving during this hard time.
The topics that will be discussed depends on the issues you bring to the group, but could include:
- How to deal with stress, anger and anxiety
- How to manage children while trying to work from home
- How to deal with a spouse or partner while working from home
- How to handle being an essential employee
- How to develop time management skills
- How not to overwork yourself
- How to stay motivated and be productive
- How to deal with feelings of loneliness
- And more
This is your time and I am here to coach you and help you manage any of your life and work issues.
I look forward to seeing you in the next group!
What Women Are Saying About Coaching With Kiki Ramsey